Instant iPad Application
The Realview iPad magazine application will get your online publication into the application store super fast. As soon as your online viewer is complete, so is your application! Fully integrated with the Realview Publisher Access Centre (PAC), all interactivity is made automatically available to the application as well. Fast and easy!
Realview iPad magazine software creates applications which use true “on demand” loading that happens in the background as soon as a reader selects a specific online publication such as an iPad Magazine or iPad catalogue to read. It's just like having the publication online, only once it’s downloaded you can read your iPad magazine offline anytime, anywhere. Some of the features of the Realview iPad application are:
- See your application on the iPad before submitting to Apple with the Realview Pipeline App.
- True background on demand loading - even if you jump to a story or page, it loads first.
- No bundles – everything is delivered on the fly.
- Past, present and future issues render perfectly.
- Fully integrated with our Publisher Access Centre (PAC).
- Subscription support- single sign in for your users – let your readers choose how they consume your paid content.
- Same interactivity available online and offline.
- Built in contents page.
- Built in browser that keeps your readers in your publication.
- Automatically shows double-page spread in landscape, with single-pages in portrait mode.
- Instant live updating of pages, hyperlinks, video and image galleries.
- Cutting edge ‘Wire Technology’ means there is no need to re-submit for new content or functionality.
- Easy sharing via email, twitter and to your Facebook application.
- Fully tracked.
Realview also offers custom applications that allow multiple publications per application.
How it works
Once your publication is online and in PAC, it’s ready for the App store – it’s as simple as that! You don’t even need to wait until you add your interactivity as that can be updated after your app is submitted.
All you need to supply is:
- An app icon (in various sizes)
- A splash Screen (displayed as your app is loading)
- A name for your app
- The categories you want your app to be in
- A description of your app
- Keywords that describe your app
And decide whether you want to be in the Newsstand or have a standalone app.
If your app is free, then you can submit it though the Realview Apple Developer Account or your own Apple Developer Account. If you want to sell your app or publications, then you must have your own Apple Developer Account.
With new features being added all the time, you will always be one step ahead with the Realview iPad application software for your iPad magazine.